Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Unemployment Tuesday!

I am told that today I should hear back from the Unemployment office in Mississippi. It is now 2 pm on Tuesday and I have not heard back from them. This doesn't unsettle me as much as you would think. What does unsettle me is the amount of spam text messages I have received since applying for said unemployment.

 Do you think I have nothing better to do with my time than to "find out who my secret crush is"... I totally have better things to do. This is both unfair to my cell phone plan and an annoyance. I have texted back "stop" to all of these nonsensical offers.

Please stop bothering me, spam texting. I will unleash the wrath of unemployed Margaret Blount Montgomery on you and you won't like it, I guarantee it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment