Monday, January 10, 2011

Why So Serious?

So, looking back on my previous posts, I realize that I'm being wayyyy too serious on this blog lately. It's understandable since I'm in limbo about a lot of things like jobs and grad school (phD programs) and several e-mails that I think might land me back on my feet. Still waiting on a lot of stuff... but have decided it'd be much more fun to listen to a little bit of Ke$ha and Beyonce while writing this post.

 It's still a little hard, even with "Single Ladies" playing in the background to break a smile. Such a shame. Maybe if I find that youtube video of Justin Timberlake doing the "Single Ladies"... hold on..

... Saturday Night Live definitely needs a YouTube channel... It might be on Hulu.. ooops, got distracted on Sound Cloud...

I Got a Woman - Ray Charles (Matty Blades Re-rub) by MattyBlades


So, definitely got distracted by Ray Charles... and who wouldn't? Let's be honest.

 I'm soooo tired of this large amount of free time.

2 comments:

  1. If we just all stop hating each other, the weapons will stop working...

    ReplyDelete